We hope this website tells you lots about life at school for our children. If you think you would like your child to come to Two Moors Primary School you are also most welcome to arrange a visit by phoning the office on 01884 253006 and speaking to Mrs Harris or Mrs Andrews or emailing email@example.com
Each year our admission policy is reviewed and the links below will take you to the present policy and the policy for 2019-2020.
Devon County Council administer admissions and all applications need to go through their admissions office. Further details regarding admissions can be found on the Devon County Council Admission website here.
In the event of the school bring over subscribed the following criteria are applied:
- Children in Care or those who were in Care but ceased to be so because they were adopted, made the subject of a residency order or made the subject of a special guardianship order.
- Children for whom an exceptional medical or social need is demonstrated.
- Children who live in the school’s designated area, with a sibling on roll at application.
- Other children who live in the school’s designated area.
- Children who live outside the school’s designated area, with a sibling on roll at the time of application.
- Other children.
In the event of a place being refused there is an opportunity to appeal to an Independent Panel.
If you have any questions regarding admissions please phone the school office.