To learn well children must feel safe and happy and learn to relate successfully to one another.
Our policy promotes positive behaviour and is underpinned with an Assertive Discipline approach in which all staff were recently trained. It ensure there are:
- Clear, consistent expectations.
- Rules which are clear and reinforced.
- Reward systems encouraging good behaviour.
- Sanctions for misbehaviour.
- Exclusion for serious misbehaviour.
Respect and good manners are reinforced and modelled throughout the school.