The school policies are available to download below and are regularly reviewed by the governing body. If you require paper copies of any information on the school website please contact the school office on 01884 253006 or via email at email@example.com
In March 2014 a new act of parliament “The Children and Families Act (2014) was passed. A part of this focused on provision made for children and young people in England with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). As a result, the Government has published a new Code of Practice which schools will follow from September 2014.
A copy of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0-25 years (July 2014) is available to view from www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-code-of-practice-0-to-25
A copy of Special Education Needs and Disability: a guide for parents and carers (August 2014) is also available to view from www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-guide-for-parents-and-carers
A printed copy of either of these documents will be available from the School Office as needed.
During the Autumn Term, our School has reviewed our SEND policy in line with these new changes and welcomed input from all parents/carers, staff and pupils within the school community. The consultation period ran for 4 weeks from 15th October 2014 to 12th November 2014 and our new SEND policy was published in December 2014.
If you have any further comments or questions about our new SEND Policy, then please contact Mr Boraston (our SENCO). Letters and emails may also be sent through to the School Office.
- Attendance Policy
- Two Moors Behaviour Policy 2019
- Statement of Principles for Positive Behaviour
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2019
- Two Moors Charging and Remissions Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Two Moors British Values and Community Cohesion Promotion Statement 2018
- Governor Visit Policy 2018
- Governor Visit Monitoring Form 2018
- Home School Agreement
- Homework Policy
- Privacy Notice for Pupils, Parents & Carers
- Two Moors Complaints Procedure 2019
- Two Moors Complaints Procedure 2019 practical advice for parents
- Two Moors Complaints Procedure 2019 - managing unreasonable behaviour
- Two Moors Equality Policy November 2018
- Two Moors Equality Statement and Objectives
- Two Moors Inclusion Policy 2019
- Two Moors Primary School Preventing Radicalisation Policy 2018
- Two Moors Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy 2018
- SEND Information report 2018/19
- Two Moors Primary School Accessibility Plan 2019 - 2022
- Two Moors Primary School Policy for the Education of Looked After Children
- Two Moors Primary School Vision and Ethos Statement 2019