The school policies are available to download below and are regularly reviewed by the governing body. If you require paper copies of any information on the school website please contact the school office on 01884 253006 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In March 2014 a new act of parliament “The Children and Families Act (2014) was passed. A part of this focused on provision made for children and young people in England with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). As a result, the Government has published a new Code of Practice which schools will follow from September 2014.
A copy of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0-25 years (July 2014) is available to view from www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-code-of-practice-0-to-25
A copy of Special Education Needs and Disability: a guide for parents and carers (August 2014) is also available to view from www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-guide-for-parents-and-carers
A printed copy of either of these documents will be available from the School Office as needed.
During the Autumn Term, our School has reviewed our SEND policy in line with these new changes and welcomed input from all parents/carers, staff and pupils within the school community. The consultation period ran for 4 weeks from 15th October 2014 to 12th November 2014 and our new SEND policy was published in December 2014.
If you have any further comments or questions about our new SEND Policy, then please contact Mr Boraston (our SENCO). Letters and emails may also be sent through to the School Office.
- Attendance Policy (91KB .PDF)
- Behaviour Policy 2016 under review (184KB .PDF)
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2017 (632KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Charging and Remissions Policy (91KB .PDF)
- Collective Worship Policy (85KB .PDF)
- Two Moors British Values and Community Cohesion Promotion Statement 2017 (147KB .PDF)
- Governor Visit Policy 2017 (134KB .PDF)
- Governor Visit Monitoring Form 2017 (93KB .PDF)
- Home School Agreement (86KB .PDF)
- Homework Policy (326KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Anti-Bullying Policy 2016 - under review (217KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Complaints Procedure 2017 (248KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Complaints Procedure 2017 practical advice for parents (515KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Complaints Procedure 2017 - managing unreasonable behaviour (261KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Equality Policy June 2014 (309KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Equality Statement and Objectives (199KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Inclusion Policy 2017 (139KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Primary School Preventing Radicalisation Policy (333KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Sex and Relationships Education Policy (215KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Violence and Aggression Towards Staff Policy June 2017 (49KB .PDF)
- Say No to Bullying (55KB .PDF)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy 2016 (470KB .PDF)
- SEND Information report 2017/2018 (338KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Primary School Accessibility Plan 2015 - 2018 (112KB .PDF)
- Two Moors Primary School Policy for the Education of Looked After Children (163KB .PDF)